Mark Wagner, Jr. is an Associate at the Firm and his practice focuses on corporate transactions and compliance, commercial litigation and real estate, including purchases and sales, commercial leasing and financing. Representative transactions include assisting in the representation of an energy company in connection with a $1.05 billion dollar credit facility and a waste management company relative to the refinancing of landfill facilities and transfer stations.
Albany Law School of Union University, J.D. 2013, Cum Laude
- Albany Law Review – Associate Editor, 2011-2013
- The Justinian Society – Member
- Note and Comment, Implementing Renewable Portfolio Standards, at What Cost?
State University of New York at Albany, M.B.A. 2013
- Master’s Thesis – The Future of the American Dollar: A Greener Petrodollar
- Going Green Globally – led a student consulting group in analyzing potential capital investment projects in water reclamation for a locally owned business.
State University of New York at Geneseo, B.A. 2008
- Communications, Minor – Legal Studies
United Stated District Court, Northern District of New York
American Bar Association
New York State Bar Association